Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Ponderable: A Question

  1. #21
    Inactive Member fake-tsukasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd want to spend the day with either Hisoka or Naoya, and just give them the love and affection they so desperately need.

    Yeah, I'm a sap...and I have a major soft spot for wide-eyed troubled teens. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member butabara's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooh, so many bishies, so little time... but, let's see... I'd love to hang out with Tsuzuki - we'd go shopping, visit a fair or amusement park (or even an arcade hall - I'm sure he'd take to videogames after a while ^^) and have a nice dinner at some fancy restaurant (and I'd pay for everything, even if it made me go bankrupt!). And I'd make sure to get him to promise me that he'd get together with Hisoka... I am so selfless *dignified sniffle*
    Oh yes, and if possible, I'd stop by Muraki's and steal Saki's head, leaving only an envelope with rose petals inside...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •